I've been up to just about nothing
this past week.
If you've been keeping track
and I know you all are,
we've been sick, sick and sickly lately.
But even when you're sick you still get to
have a birthday.
And I had mine.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Cailyn is quite the photographer. She gets ahold of my camera and goes to town. Once in awhile when I am ready to blog some pictures I get to see what she's been capturing. Its almost always fun to see some of the things she takes pictures of.
Her messy room is almost always on there.
This one took me by surprise. No, she didn't edit it. I don't let her play with the computer, yet.
Its funny because I was just about to tell her to put my camera away when she was taking this. That's why my face and head are twisted that way. Not too flattering for me but a great angle for Carly.
And we're back to toys.
I was trying to catch Carly while she was talking but greater powers took over.
And again.
I maybe get 10 phone calls all week. Between my land line and cell phone.
I'm not a popular person at all.
Not like I was in high school.
(snicker, snort...haha)
I've had so much time this week that I decided to go blog hunting.
Its where I just start randomly checking out blogs of strangers.
Its more entertaining then people watching at the Walmart in Payson.
I've found funny ones, dumb ones, really dumb ones and sad ones.
I've added a couple to "favies" over to you're right. I think you'll like them too.
Oh before I forget and end this post,
Carly had her 3 month check up.
She's 12lbs and 24.5inches long.
Exciting!
AND....
I am the newest employee of Weight Watchers!
I'll be the a receptionist at our Monday evening meetings!
*yay!!*

1 comments:
Sadie I love your posts! These videos crack me up. btw does Cailyn have an accent?
Oh and the picture of you and Carly is BEAUTIFUL! You are stunning my friend.
Post a Comment