Her name is "Madam Snotty Head Cold".
She's been staying with us for about 3 days now.
She kept mostly to Cailyn for the first couple days but then
got bored with her.
She then came to me.
She mixed things up by lighting my
throat on fire.
Once she was all warmed up
she made her way to my nose and eyes.
And as luck would have it,
she got tired of me and moved over to visit
Corey and Carly.
She has left a little bit of herself with all of us.
Corey had to head off to work today
and I'm not sure if she had time to follow him or not.
She's still pretty busy with me and Cailyn after all.
I hope she has mercy on Carly.
Otherwise I'll kick her in her snotty ugly face.
Madame Snotty Head Cold that is, not my sweet baby Carly.

1 comments:
this was so funny and sad at the same time.
Post a Comment