2.04.2011

I'm Back

After much thought
(about 3 minutes)
and some personal reflection,
I have decided that
I spend way too
much
time
on
Facebook.
Its the most silly
thing.
Who really cares what I'm doing?
I don't really care what everyone else is doing.
Yet, I spend hours on Facebook each day
and its downright embarrassing.
I'm ashamed.
So as of this morning I have "deactivated" my account.
I'm going to put my focus on more important things like my kids.
And my blog.
My beloved blog.
And hopefully in two hours I wont be in the depths of
with drawls from "Bookface".
Pray for me.
I'll need it.

3 comments:

Momza said...

ha! I actually deactivated my FB account last week for the same reasons. too much too much.
I liked the week off, but then got back on because that's how I keep in touch with MANY family and friends.
My return, however, has been tempered. I time myself--10 minutes or less and then I'm done!
Welcome back to your beloved blog!
Anyone tell you today that your girls are precious?!

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Good move babe! You are definitely a talented blogger and I've missed reading your prose!!

Charisse said...

I think the same exact thing! I want to deactivate my account...but then I think, what if I miss something cool? Not that theres much "coolness" on FB but I'm a LOSER! What will I have then? LOL
I should spend less time on FB...and I do...during the weekends. But during the week I get bored. And all the interaction with the 1 yr old tires me out..it's kinda like an escape...except no one really cares what I'm up to. And theres only a few people I actually care about. Hmmmm...you might be starting a trend. If I was as talented as you, I would totally blog. LOL
Loves!! Hugs!!