I know its every mothers dream to
get her child potty trained.
No more diapers.
Or one less kid in diapers anyway.
But no one tells you that you'll
blink
and she'll be in that next phase of life.
No one asked me
if I was okay with it going this
fast.
But here we are.
Cailyn has taken on the role of big girl.
Don't get me wrong...
she still has her accidents.
But like the rest of us
she is learning.
This drawer used to hold
little odds and ends that I needed for
Cailyn.
She was too small or
couldn't get into it.
Not anymore.
She goes here when she needs
new panties.
She doesn't even come to me.
In fact, she doesn't like
me to be in the bathroom with her
when she's doing her
business.
Not that I blame her.
Before I know it she'll be slamming the
door and telling me stay
out of her room.
Thats when I'll just remove the door.
So for now
I'll just enjoy these changes
and enjoy Cailyn.
She's alot to enjoy.

2 comments:
Yea! for pretty panties!!!
Boo! to slammed doors!
love you!
Yay! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment