2.12.2011

Gripe Water Works

I don't wanna sound like a lame
commercial but I might anyway.
I tried the Gripe Water.
Carly didn't scream when I put it in her mouth,
I think she actually likes it.
It seemed to relieve some of her discomfort.
There is still crying but now there is
less.
I have noticed that
Gripe Water
+
Swing on high
=
Sleeping and or happy Carly.
She only likes her swing if its on high.
Makes me dizzy to watch
but she just snuggles in and passes out.
I liked what my friend Anna said about
a Fourth Trimester
for babies.
Its like they need another 12 weeks or so to
get used to this outside of the womb stuff.
4 more weeks.
4 more weeks.
4 more weeks.


1 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

What the heck is Gripe Water. It sounds like it wouldn't taste good.