Carly cries all the time.
As soon as she is done eating she starts crying.
Even when I get big burps out of her.
Crying.
Non stop until I walk her,
pack her,
bounce her and
carry her.
I'm not too good at cleaning and cooking with a baby in my arms.
I'm not the most patient person either.
So I kept asking her what was wrong
like she was just going to tell me or something
when I dawned on me,
"Maybe she is colic-y."
Oh no, Cailyn never had colic.
Cailyn was such an easy baby.
But while talking to a friend she told me how her first was easy and
then her second was a
monster.
She used this stuff called
"Gripe Water"
and it fixed up the
crying problem.
So I've got my
Gripe Water
and I'm just waiting for Carly
to wake up and start crying.
I can't wait!
I was going to take some pictures of her crying
but didn't want to wake her up.
Sorry.
Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:
Gripe water helps. So does HYLANDS' Colic Tabs... a homeopathic cell salt that melts in the mouth, containing chamomile and helps relax the baby.
I've used those with all of my colicky babes.
The good news is their digestive system matures and this ends!
Hang in there.
Oh baths help too.
Gripe water will be your very best friend!
Sounds like my boy. My condolences! I started using a Snuglie with a bink in his mouth, it worked, but then I got sore shoulders. I'm not sure which is worse... Let me know how gripe water works, I've heard of it, but never tried it. And I'm sorry. :) You can come up here and I'll give you a neck rub or I'll hold her. Ellis isn't too fussy anymore. I think sometimes babies have a fourth trimester where they are still getting used to things. Anyway, sorry this is so wordy. Good luck!
Post a Comment