11.11.2010

Thankfuls- Day Ten and Eleven

Today I'm doubly thankful.
Not because I missed yesterday.
Well kind of.
Yesterday I was thankful for being busy.
I really was busy all day and it wore me out.
I was so sore when I went to bed.
But I felt like the pain was reminding me that I was still alive and stronger then I give myself credit for.
I don't like being pregnant.
In fact, I would rather lay an egg.
So I'm really looking forward to getting past the next four weeks.
But I am thankful that I can bare children.


Today I'm thankful for our Men and Women who serve us each and everyday to keep our nation safe.
I'm thankful for a strong government who does strive to make our tomorrows better then today.
I do believe the majority of mankind is good.
I am thankful that our nation is good.
And I wish I had a veteran in my house today because they eat free at Apple Bees.

0 comments: