11.24.2010

Thankfuls- Day 23 and 24



I was so busy waiting for the "Blizzard of 2010"
that I didn't get around to blogging.
Boy was I grateful for the weather updates!!
They kept me waiting and preparing
for this big storm of the year.
Needless to say,
I woke up this morning to about 4 inches of snow and 16 degrees.
Pretty weak if you ask me.
But I was grateful for the info regardless.
Today I'm thankful for my clean house.
I did it all myself.
I'm pretty happy that I can still clean up without going into labor.
Although I wouldn't mind if I did go into labor cleaning.
I have about 16 days to go.
Maybe less. Maybe more.
You never know what a newborn is going to do.
So unpredictable.
I'm also thankful for such a great little girl.
Cailyn makes me smile so much.
I'm thankful for spending the Big Day with Lisa and her soon to be new family.
I'm so grateful for Clay.
He's is such a great man and Lisa is lucky.
But Clay is even luckier.
Lisa is amazing and will a wonderful wife, mother and eternal companion.
I hope I can make it to Salt Lake in this major storm...hehe.


0 comments: