I was so busy reading my "Spiritual Midwifery" book last night that I forgot to blog.
My bad.
I learned quite a bit.
Mostly about the joy and blessing of childbirth and some about
how the 70's were full of some trippin, rushin, hippy love.
A contraction is a "rush" and pain is a "trip".
I don't get it but whatever.
But it does bring me to my thankfuls.
While I complain about being pregnant, I do
know that its a blessing.
I am grateful for this little baby in my belly.
I'm also grateful for the moms around the world who love
their babies too.
I thank those who love on, kiss, hug, play with and cherish their little kids.
The world can be a better place but it has to start in the home.
No president, no ruler, king or leader will change us for the good
like a new little baby can.
And even that doesn't work sometimes.
Although, I'm not sure why not.
How can you look at a new baby and not feel good?
I can't.
Unless there is green and grey poop coming out the top of a diaper and more coming out
from.....well you know.
Then I just feel like I need a bath...I mean that the baby needs a bath.

1 comments:
Babies rock.
Keep reading! When you're in actual labor, keep those definitive words in your minds...contractions are indeed "waves"....as they come to you, greet each one then send it away with your breathing. It does help using different terminology!
She will be here before you know it!!
Get lots of rest, stay hydrated, talk to her all the time about how excited you are to meet her.
If you can, hire a doula!
Post a Comment