Cookies
Cream 1 C. butter.
Add 1 C. sugar. Mix.
Add 2 beaten eggs, 1/2 tsp vanilla.
Add (3 C. flour, 1/2 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp. baking powder), alternately with 1/2 C. canned pumpkin. (mom suggests using Libby's if possible, plain pumpkin... not with spices)
In a seperate bowl, mix 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp. ground cloves. Add to cookie dough and mix well.
Roll. Cut. (use flour to keep dough from sticking to the rolling pin, cookie cutter, and counter)
Bake @ 375 for 8 min.
-----------------------------
Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream 8 oz. softened cream cheese, 1/2 C. softened butter. Add 1 tsp. vanilla. Mix. Add 1 lb. powder sugar. Mix well.
1 comments:
She is the cutest, smartest lil girl. I need to make it back here more often. I forget you have this awesome BLOG! Thanks for sharing. I cant wait for that stage. She's so dang smart!!!!
Post a Comment