34 weeks down. I have jowls again. I'm not a fan of them. And my arms, well they need no introduction.
I know its all part of being pregnant but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
Because I don't.
But at least the baby is healthy, I am healthy and Cailyn is so cute that
it really doesn't matter what I look like.
You're all looking at her anyway!
See what I mean?
She steals the show every time.
You probably skipped the first picture all together to get to this one.
I also cut my hair off.
4-5 inches of dead hair can really ruin a girls day.
I remember when I had cheek bones too.
The hair cut doesn't really flatter my face but it sure is an easy one to do.
No more 45 min dates in front of my mirror.
Got it down to 15 min. and that's just fine with me.
Hope Corey is okay with it.
He doesn't know yet.
Unless he checks the blog at work.
Then I'm dead meat.
Love you Honey!

1 comments:
Um actually dear you look freaking darling. And the hair is fantastic. I love love it. And we are starting a Thankful jar today and we're going to write something we're all thankful for every day until Thanksgiving. That's the plan anyway. Goes with your be thankful thing. Just an idea, makes a good FHE. Love yer guts.
Post a Comment