For too long now I've been thinking about writing.
Not like for the daily paper.
But for me.
Maybe a book I keep to myself and family.
I've kept it solely to my blog but came to realize lately that I love the writing more then the blog.
I like to talk about other things then Cailyn.
Although she gives me too much writing material to not write about her.
So I'll keep writing about her.
And Corey.
And this new baby due in December.
Sooooooo
I guess what I'm saying is if you only want to hear about whats going on my life
and house
you will be getting much
much
more.
I've been inspired.
Thanks to all the other amazing blogs I read and the inspirational women who write them.
P-Dub, you lit a fire under my butt.
Momza, I feel like to know a celebrity.
Hope I didn't scare anyone away.
Lub you all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment