9.17.2010

Her Chair


I've been tending my neighbors little 6 month old once in awhile so we brought out the baby seat.
Cailyn loved this seat when she was a babe.  It vibrates and you can rock it.

She spent lots of time in this chair as a small baby. 

Sleeping somethings or batting at the fuzzy ball other times. 

And it was cute. I always enjoyed watching her in her favorite chair. And I was able to get the house cleaned or better yet, a shower!
Last night I hadn't taken the chair back to the closet and this is what happened.
Snug as a bug in her little chair.

Cailyn at about 8 weeks old in her chair.
Big difference. I mean she's so small.
And now she's so big.
Soon though we'll be putting another little girl in the chair.
Oh yeah, I'm 28 weeks. 12 more to go!
Wahoo.

0 comments: