I wish I had something to post about that was interesting.
But I just don't.
Its been raining for about 3 days now.
Cailyn has a runny nose.
I want to puke all the time.
Oh yeah, I'm about 10 weeks pregnant.
Thus the puking feelings.
Corey is back to work.
He has been invited to the I-Team for Ensign and will be in Colorado while I'm in Alaska.
Once he is on the I-Team he can be advanced to Rig Manager (Pusher).
We hope he does because we like the idea of more money.
Not gonna lie, we like money.
I head to Alaska on the 18th and will be back on the 27th.
Corey is in Colorado from the 20th to the 22nd.
So like I said, nothing really post about.
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

1 comments:
I don't think that I've said congratulations on your new pregnancy yet, so CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment