Dear Mom,
You sure are a tough lady.
You raised 6 pretty great kids. Well, 4 or 5 maybe.
But you did a stand out job!
You were able to say, without skipping a beat, all our names!
"tessamilestoddsadielisanels!"
"tessamilestoddsadielisanels!"
And no matter who you really wanted to throttle, we all came running.
Well a few of us did anyway.
You made us lunch everyday for school.
That's 6 sandwiches, 6 capri suns, 6 bags of pretzels and 6 of something else.
You also raised a husband.
Nuff said.
You spoke softly to us, which was sometimes scary.
You made sure we knew you loved us.
You cleaned up after us. ALL THE TIME.
You took us back in when we came wandering home, even if we were in our twenties.
You give us countless air miles so we can come home to visit.
You really are one heck of a lady.
I love you more then you know mom and one day,
I hope Cailyn is proud of me like I'm proud of you.
Love You Mom!

0 comments:
Post a Comment