Theres not alot left but fumes.
Taking on a project bigger then I can handle.
Trying to put forth the effort that isn't leaned yet.
Making the best of a bad situtation.
Getting through the day with all tears in tact.
If you have days like this, I'm
sorry.
I do too.
I didn't want to fight anymore so I gave in.
I learned that I had to grow as well.
I needed to flex and bend in ways that I never thought I could.
Helping someone else is
hard.
Helping someone who doesn't help themselves is
harder.
You can't teach self worth.
You can't teach change.
You can only show it.
So maybe thats what I am to learn.
I'm to learn how to live right when things around me are wrong.
My tank is getting empty.
Maybe I should just post pictures of Cailyn.

5 comments:
Sadie Sadie Sadie...
you are exactly right about about setting an example, living an example, of what's right and wrong.
And you can't give more than that.
As far as teaching someone, that takes time and patience to allow them to make the choice for themselves. Free agency stinks sometimes, eh?
Don't toss in the towel. Today is a new day.
And while we love seeing pics of your baby girl, a blog can help sort things out, and putting thoughts out into the Universe can give perspective.
SO use your blog as a tool to fit your needs.
As for feeling empty...go to Him. He already knows what you're feeling and can give you peace and light in the darkness.
love yer guts!
hang in there, and remember you are never alone. and someone has experienced every pain and heartache you have, and they still have faith in you that you can hang on just a while longer. it will all be worth it. and you know it. thats the most important part.
You need to recharge girl. Get a babysitter/friend to watch Cailyn if you can and go do something for YOU.
Hang in there, girl. You're much stronger than you know. Love you girl.
You have some very good friends and you are also right on target! Love you, MOM
Post a Comment