3.14.2010

Lions and Lambs

Its a blistery cold day here in Mona Utah.
Snowing
Blowing
Fog
Its March 14th.
Here in the land of the beehive and big hair they have a saying.
"March will come in like a lamb and go out like a lion."
This refers to the weather.
I have a theory though....
It has come in like a lion and I believe it will go like a lamb or calf.
I have seen so many calfs lately!
I want a baby cow so badly.
I would raise it to eat because I'm practical like that
but to have a baby cow.
Joy.
I'd also like to have chickens this summer.
For the poop.
I would like them to poop in my garden and back feild.
The cow poop would be very helpful too.
More so then the chicken poop even.
My garden.
Its going to be amazing this summer.
I have big hopes.
And dreams.
With all this snow its all we can do,
Dream.
And have a nice cup of hot cocoa.

1 comments:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Dear Sadie, I think you are your mother's daughter indeed. And I also think you like saying "poop"...also just like me, :)