She is all mine.
I don't have to share her with anyone but I do.
Her dad.
Grandparents.
Aunts and Uncles.
A few friends.
But at the end of the day, she's all MINE.
She's my steady.
My insperation.
My baby.
I love you Nay-lan.*
*Thats how she says her name.

5 comments:
She is Perfection with brown eyes!
Thanks for sharing her with me!
She is def. a keeper and such a pretty little girl! I am hoping to come for a visit sometime soon if anything at the end of the summer. I miss you guys!
Please share her with us soon! I keep forgetting to call you to thank you for that dress you got Addi. She loves it.
SAdie... I am so glad you have a blog too!! :). Your little girl is so SO cute!!! Ever since we met I always hoped to have a little girl that looked like your niece teagan... and I haven't... but you clearly have... ADORABLE!!!! I am jealous of the dark features! Your going to have your hands full with her. (oh and you look AMAZING!!! I guess I am going to be jealous of that too) MY blog is private... so if you are intersted send me your email and I will include you. briggsfamily15@gmail.com
Post a Comment