I tend to lean when things get tough and when things get fun. I can lean to the right or to the left. Sometimes I don't like the way I lean and find myself in a situation I'm not in control of.
Plants lean. They always lean to the sun. They lean to the warm, bright bean of light we call the Sun. Its almost like they know they need light to live. Oh yeah, they do.
So why is it so hard for the rest of us to realize we need light to survive? A tiny little zinnia knows better. I have to keep turning them or they bend so far to the light I'm worried I'll have bent flowers all summer. But one lesson I do enjoy that they keep teaching me is that no matter how often they bend and I turn them, they always turn back to the light. They are flexable like that. And smart. No matter how bent I get, I can always be corrected.

2 comments:
What good insight! I am coming to Utah at the end of April if you want to meet up for lunch or something!
Put them under grow, lights, then they won't bend... okay, i Know that wasn't the point of your post. Just had to add it in....
Post a Comment