1.06.2010

My Not So White Fox


Sligh little fox.  I have no idea why I thought he was white...I kept thinking he looked much more white then what he appears in these photos. 

He was taunting Sarge by going back and forth from our fence to to the tracks.  Sarge either wanted to eat him or play with him. Sarge was very excited either way.

Here is Sarge wishing the Fox would come back.  The fox got bored with Sarge and took off down the tracks to find his next meal.  This is why Corey doesn't want to have chickens.  But I would protect my chickens from the sligh fox.

Sarge and Cailyn in time out.  Neither one felt very punished.  Infact all I heard was laughing and licking.  I'll have to re-think time out places.

Cailyn is like your personal trainer.  She has to be right there with you whether your on the bike, treadmill or doing sit-ups and then she's right on top of you. Very helpful. 

*snicker, snicker, snort, snort!* 
This had to make the post.  I'm not sure what is more funny, his facal expression or the shirt or the combination of the two.  Oh what a classic Corey picture!  I love my sweetheart!


Just a few of our happenings as of late!  Never a dull moment in this house! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Momza said...

Love the pics of your sly fox and babies, and of course the gun show is true blue!
sure u don't want a dog?