10. Cailyn turned one year old.
9. Sadie lost 50lbs.
8. Corey kept his job.
7. The furnice never broke down.
6. We got Sargy boy, our rottweiler.
5. We sold our Linclon.
4. Sadie ran her first 5K.
3. Corey built a huge shop.
2. We finished the guest bathroom.
1. We all survived a year with Obama in office. Barely.
I wont go into low lights of the year since I'm working on being positive and looking for good. Some of my New Year goals are to stay fit and in shape, be happy, be grateful, have fun with the small stuff, laugh more, kiss Corey more, hug more, help my neighbors more....You know. Generally be a better person more often! I also want to learn more. Learn about our founding fathers who established this land and formed freedoms that seems to be lost in the changing times. Learn about new hobbies. Learn a new skill or trade. Learn a new word. Make a new friend. Help an old friend. Write more letters and send less text messages. Phone up a relative. Encourage greatness. Refuse to enable bad habits. Eat better. Move more.
Just a few things on my 2010 plate.
I hope this year does bring change and a change that is for the better of all. I hope we continue to be blessed in our home and lives.
Good luck, best wishes, hold on tight! Its 2010!!!

1 comments:
That was VERY Inspiring Sadie!
Thank you! I see a few things I need to be better at too....
one of them being MOVE MORE...need to get my bahooey into gear.
Thanks for the inspiration! You rock!
Post a Comment