12.05.2009

TRAAAADITIONS!!!

You know you have a cute little girl when she pulls off CAMEO!
She wanted to help so bad when we went out to gather firewood! Or did you think we kidnapped a panda?

She would gather up the small pieces and walk around with them till she found a better piece to pack!
This was today after we got our Christmas tree! I didn't take my camera up since we were on 4-wheelers and it was really bumpy! Cailyn rode all the way up with Corey and I rode with Troy, our neighbor. It took about two hours but we finally found our very first REAL Christmas tree as a family! Waiting in line outside for two hours in the cold for a tree tag was very worth it!
See? She's so pretty! I can't wait to decorate!!!! The house already smells so good and I'm really getting into the CHRISTMAS spirit!




3 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

Can you send us your address for Christmas cards? Our email is masseyhome at gmail.com. Erik

Tessa's Blog said...

That poor child--at least the outfit could have been purple or something!! But I have to say she is still one of the cutest kids ever!! even though you made her look like a hunter--:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha where di you find the camo outfit???? I'm so excited to see the tree!