
Big fat hawk in the tree. He is fat too, I could see him from my deck and this tree is across the field.

Future Christmas tree...hehe..no not really!

You can't tell but it was snowing really hard!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! SO there I was, sending Corey to the post office to send off cards and pick up the mail. He wanted to take the 4 wheeler, which was fine since Mona doesn't plow anything till it has stopped snowing. So off he goes. About 15 min later I hear him coming up the drive so I look out the window to see this black thing on 4 wheels and a white figure of a person flying down the driveway into the back field. He's spinnin wheelies and going all over out of control until he must have hit a rock or bump and up, up and away he went! POOF went the snow as I lost sight of Corey and could only see the 4 wheels sticking up out of the snow. Suddenly Corey pops up from the snow, flips over the wheeler and takes his walk of shame back to the shed with the 4wheeler. This is what he looked like when he got to the deck! I'm still laughing!

( Snicker, Snicker, Snort!)
3 comments:
looks like good clean fun to me...but very cold good clean fun!
Sweet!
Wow, I appreciate the Christmas card you sent me even more after reading this post and looking at the pictures!!! Thanks Corey!!
Post a Comment