12.09.2009

Our Christmas Tree









I love our tree this year! Its real. Its simple. Its even a little Charlie Brownish. But its real. Its not fake. It smells like pine. The needles are real. It needs water. I love real. Christmas is real and so should our tree's be. In my opinion anyway. Corey got me all the cowboy ornaments. My favorite is the little girl in her daddy's boots. Or mommy's boots in the case since Corey doesn't have boots like that. But I do. Real cowgirl boots. Did I mention our tree was real?

3 comments:

Anna said...

I don't do real Christmas trees anymore, I picked one up at a yard sale for $5. I know, I'm scrooge. Bah Humbug! But, you know the kids still love to decorate it and they love to put the put the lights up, and that's all that matters.

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Real ones are fun, but I think fake ones look better. I was tempted to get the pine scented spray to make ours feel more real. How are Kaylin (sp) and the puppy doing at not wrecking it? Next year I'm not decorating the bottom 5 feet. My kitties are killing the bottom

Miles and Bex said...

Love your tree! We are going out to your parents tomorrow to cut down our tree. I don't know if you ever check the weather but Alaska is warmer than Utah!!!