12.27.2009

Shoot Em UP, Bang BANG!


I meant to get this up last week but since I've been so busy not doing much I forgot!  Corey got a shotgun for Christmas and whats Christmas without a little skeet!?  Lucky for us we live in a small remote town where everyone owns guns and everyone enjoys shooting them.  Its just a short little drive up the hill behind our house to where some of the locals have made a nice little shooting range in the woods.  Lisa did a great job for her first time shooting!  She didn't hit any skeet but she didn't shoot her foot off so I think it was a success.  Corey showed us all up when he threw his own skeet and then shot it.  It was lots of fun!  Cailyn sat at the shooting bench and tryed to chew on old shotgun shells.  She only got away with that once.  We hope everyone else had a fun Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ILOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! AND I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][img]http://rastimores.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]adobe multimedia software, [url=http://rastimores.net/]office 2003 serial[/url]
[url=http://rastimores.net/][/url] nero dmc academic software sale
music software downloads [url=http://rastimores.net/]can i buy dreamweaver[/url] download nero express for free
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]buy software from microsoft[/url] filemaker pro 4.0 keeps shutting down on me.when i print
[url=http://rastimores.net/]buying computer software[/url] city software store
office use software [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]nero burning rom[/url][/b]

Anna said...

Nothing more awesome than girls shooting guns... :) Looks like fun. Merry Belated Christmas!