This is my Thanksgiving post since in our house, this is Thanksgiving Eve! Corey will be working on the big Turkey day so we are doing the required festivities a little early. I have been baking almost all day and I really have enjoyed it! But what I've really enjoyed this year is as follows:
Cailyn. She is one and a half now and full of sugar and spice! Mostly spice as of late but its okay. She's full of unexpected emotions, attitude and love! I'm thankful I'm her mom.
Corey. He is a little spicy too. (*snicker*snort*) He works so hard to give us everything we need but mostly what we want! He makes my days with him special and I'm thankful to be his wife.
Our home. Its warm. All the toilets flush. The water out of the tap is pretty tasty too. I'm thankful its ours.
Our Health. All major organs are working properly, lungs are full of air and bowels working fine. I'm thankful for our good bodies.
Our Freedom. While they make look or feel threatened I know this is a blessed land with great potential. I'm thankful to be an American.
I'm thankful more but I don't want this to get too long. You might get bored reading it and never come back.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from me and mine.
The Cunninghams.

4 comments:
Those pictures of Cailyn are so cute!
I love sleeping kids!
this is my favorite post you have ever done!!! I LOVE IT!!! umm the truck.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!and sargey is getting huge! LOVE YOU GUYS!
this is my favorite post you have ever done!!! I LOVE IT!!! umm the truck.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!and sargey is getting huge! LOVE YOU GUYS!
nice. cailyn is SO pretty... she is looking like a little girl!!!
Post a Comment