11.25.2009

Can't Help Myself

This is the freshest picture of Cailyn since I took it about 30 min ago...That is the blanket I'm making for my neighbor who is having a boy in March! Lucky her!
This picture is for Lisa, she loves these stoned/drunk looking pictures of Cailyn that I always seem to get. She is sober. Trust me.
This where I find lots of interesting things. My boots. That day it was her can of Pepsi. Just a note: There was maybe 2-3 oz. left in it....Please don't call Child Services on me. Corey gave it to her.
I think I should send these to Pepsi and make some money. Look! Its a Pepsi Burp! From a baby!
Just too cute. Not a fan of the Pepsi but it was our Thanksgiving and Corey thought she should have a treat. He thought otherwise when she was throwing herself a good old FIT! Live and Learn, I always say.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pics are sooo cute! I am calling child services!!! LOL
I love the drunk/stoned ones too..you know she likes to drink n smoke like her mamma! LOL
She is so dang adorable! Can you believe she is that big already??? I swear you just had her. Gosh..time flies. I cant wait til you get prego again! You're a hot prego mamma! And I love the pic of you three at the top of the page!!!!!!!!! Best EVER! did you guys take it??

Momza said...

She is just too darn cute & happy! Her eyes twinkle! Hugs & kisses to you both!

Asherbie said...

She's so adorable Sadie. And I love the family pics... too cute.