Mr. Sir Von Sarge is home and very happy on the porch! Ok so we only call him Sarge but I like to add the German stuff to sound cool. Not that I thought that getting a Rottweiler would make me look cool. I didn't. Besides, if you really think about it, I am pretty cool as it is. I really don't need a dog to make me any cooler. I have Gap jeans and cowboy boots to do that. Dogs are just pets. Not cool factors. If you want to be cool, take it from me, don't get a dog....get Gap jeans and Cowboy boots.
Anyway, he's just over 6 weeks old and we'll be seeing the vet this week to get his shots and dew claws removed. They already chopped off his tail. I still don't get that but whatever. He has no tail to whip around and knock things down. Cailyn will for sure appreciate that.

5 comments:
I WANT ONE!! He is sooooo cute! Can't wait to see a video of the two kids playing!!
Sadie he is adorable! Looks just like Rosie.
Oh my...puppies are adorable! Are you crate training him or what?
cute!! like the name too. good job. good luck with him, i hope him and cailyn are buddies! i think andrew would love a dog, but i don't think i have the energy. unless i lived out on a farm somewhere. maybe like mona? haha.
He may be cute now, but he's certain to eat your baby girl as soon as he gets big enough. You know, you never have to worry about that with cats... :)
Post a Comment