I have been meaning to get this up for a couple of days now. I thought it was so funny! ! Although I'm pretty easily amused. I had taken Cailyn out to water the garden with me and since it was almost 200 degrees out she was in her typical outfit...a diaper. (She had sun screen on from earlier in the day.) Since there is no point in toting her around she just plays in one of my garden boxes with the mud and water. One of these days I'll get a video of that. So this is what happens afterward though. Bath time. I rinse her off as well as possible. I then clean out the tub with the shower attachment. Then I fill it up with clean water and add some fun bubbles. This is the rinse cycle. Yes, I leave her diaper on....not sure why so don't ask. (I take it off during the actual bath.)
I'm happy to know my little girl loves getting dirty and isn't afraid to be outside. Things would maybe be strained between us otherwise. She is outside right now with her daddy so I'm sure she is in some kind of dirt with water. I'm just hoping Corey took her cute outfit off. I actually got her dressed today! Sundays are "special get dressed days". Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:
OKay, I was going to get them all right. I had my list made on a piece of paper, but couldn't make a comment! That is it! I want to lose weight too. I am going to run a 5K.....oh, maybe not. Running is so much work! YOu look great SAdie! Dang, what are you now, like 120? Glad to see you let your child get dirty.
OKay, I was going to get them all right. I had my list made on a piece of paper, but couldn't make a comment! That is it! I want to lose weight too. I am going to run a 5K.....oh, maybe not. Running is so much work! YOu look great SAdie! Dang, what are you now, like 120? Glad to see you let your child get dirty.
Post a Comment