7.16.2009

Burst of Energy

Anyone ever get the urge to transplant two bushes because you don't think they are getting the right water drainage where they are? No? Oh, well here in Mona you may have completely different soil from one side of your yard to the other. In this case we built up a mound to plant some bushes and flowers out front. Well they aren't doing so well so I dug them up and moved then to the back where other bushes are doing very well. I did this tonight at about 9:30pm. I had to wait till Cailyn was in bed you see. Plus it wasn't 95 degree's anymore. I could put on jeans and a long sleeve shirt so the bugs didn't eat me and not die from a heat stroke.

So this is the kind of thing I do when its late and I have energy. Don't you?

1 comments:

Momza said...

By 9:30pm I am in my old woman jammies and
thinking about sleep.
Isn't it dark there by 9:30pm?
Oh, Diana isn't going to St George afterall--she is hopefully going to Oregon for a Nanny position.

But I'll be in SL next week! If you head up that way let me know!

Love you!