7.20.2009

Lil Helper

She could be pulling it out or putting it back in...Never can tell.
This is what happens when your kids grow up watching you drink the milk after your done with your cereal.

She is really smart...She had just tryed to put that lid on the bowl it goes too...only the bowl was upside down as you can see. Just after this the lid went flying into space never to be seen again.


But don't worry, she was able to find a few more lids.



My personal favorite. Why not have a seat on a container while thinking about what else to pull out.
My lil' helper, Cailyn Jade!! If I'm doing dishes she has to be right there in the kitchen with me. Its okay most days but today she really wanted to play with the crock pot and blender. I may consider reorganizing my kitchen again. Or break down and get those dumb baby blockers for all the doors and drawers. Ugh.......Why can't NO mean NO to a one year old???!!!! (Please don't be cute and answer that....its just a rhetorical question/statement.)

2 comments:

Tessa's Blog said...

What is it with kids and drawers? And I loved the comment about No that was pretty funny! You could just put the breakable stuff up higher or just buy one of the blockers and put it on one set of cupboards that have the breakables in it. Anyway love the pics--keep them coming. Love you too!

Janet said...

Awwww....I have pictures of Amber just like that! What a fun, fun age.