First off, I am so silly! I didn't know people couldn't post comments! I have no idea if I solved the problem or not since I'm not sure why it was disabled in the first place. So try try again!
Main EVENT! I ran my first EVER 5K race today! Corey says I did it in like 34 min!!!! I have no idea. I was just worried about not tripping in the finish shoot so never even thought to look for a clock. I felt really good though and had a good time! You literally ran through lavender!! It smelled so good! One guy was complaining about it and I thought, "Its better then the smell of 700 sweaty runners, dude." I don't know how many runners there were but someone said it was the biggest race they have had and there were TONS of people there! Fun times had by all and I can't wait till next year to do it again! If you find yourself in Utah the second week of July you should come down and run the Lavender Days 5K!

4 comments:
I am checking to see if I fixed the problem by leaving myself a comment. I know its pretty cool to leave yourself comments. Like sending yourself flowers. Never done that by the way.
YEA!! I have been trying to post a comment for awhile now! I thought it was my pc!
Congrats on the RUN!
You look great! Is that run down by the Young Living farm? I'm guessing so because they have fields and fields of lavender. Way to go Sadie!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Sadie!!!!!
Post a Comment