I'm the wifey to Corey and mommy to Cailyn Jade and Carly Sade. I'm a daughter, sister, neice, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law,cousin, granddaughter and friend. I like to watch it snow, I wear cowboy boots, and love spring flowers. This is the story of my life and all the lives that make it wonderful. Enjoy.
love it! our baby gate is for dogs. our blind dog who pretends to be clumsy climbs right over the gate when we're not looking. Cailyn sure looks grown up in the pictures!
THREE WEEKS!!!!! OH MY LANTA I'M SO EXCTIED TO SEE YOU GUYS!! you are serioulsy the only reason why I'm going back to Utah! you just remember that always! Lisa
6 comments:
I love baby gates! they protect the baby and give me peace of mind! One point for Momma!
This is hysterical! Cailyn is so cute!
love it! our baby gate is for dogs. our blind dog who pretends to be clumsy climbs right over the gate when we're not looking.
Cailyn sure looks grown up in the pictures!
I laugh everytime I see these pics! I love the commentary--cant wait to see ya at the end of the summer!
THREE WEEKS!!!!! OH MY LANTA I'M SO EXCTIED TO SEE YOU GUYS!! you are serioulsy the only reason why I'm going back to Utah! you just remember that always!
Lisa
She is so cute i can hardly stand it when I see all your pictures. SeriouslY!!!
Post a Comment