I had some pictures done for Cailyns first birthday yesterday and here's a sneak peek!! I also had her do some of Cailyn and I together for Corey for Fathers Day. I can't wait to see the rest!! Keylee is 15 years old and has this amazing talent! I was so happy to find her! Thanks Keylee!!!!
http://capturewithkeylee.blogspot.com/2009/06/wonderful-at-one.html
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

2 comments:
Those are awesome! You are looking so good. You are my new idol. I am determined to look good after the baby. Can't wait to see you guys.
Two words: FREAKING AMAZINGNESS!!!!! Just when I thought I found my favorite picture, I would scroll down and see another favorite. These pictures are AWESOME. I love all of them, but here are the ones I especially loved:
- Cailyn looking through the bars of the bridge
- Cailyn with in the bathtub with the mountains in the background
- Cailyn with the parasol (sp?)
- You kneeling and holding Cailyn
These pictures really took my breath away. WOW.
Post a Comment