

Before. Grandpa got some popsicles. We love them!

And after the haircut. Yes thats another popsicle. I told you, we love them!

She's such a lady with that pinky out!



We made the plunge. We did the deed. She is one week from being one and we couldn't wait. Its not her fault she has too much long hair. It had to be done. Bangs are like a right of passage for little girls. I like to think of it as an early birthday day present. I hope my hubby doesn't leave me. I have pretty strict instructions to NOT CUT HER HAIR TILL SHE'S 16! oooops. Like I said, What happens here, stays here. Grandma's house to a baby is like Vegas to a 21 year old. We just get away with certain things. I love you Corey!
4 comments:
Sadie you look great!! and nice haircut! shes such a cutie!
Cailyn looks precious...and those first haircuts are important as you snip away the baby flyaway hair and the new stuff comes in thicker.
She is too darn cute! and you are too!
Lovin the bangs!
Sadie, you look AMAZING! You really are melting. I'm so jealous. Married life has been a little TOO good to me, if you know what I mean. Cailyn is getting cuter and cuter every day. I know what you mean about Grandma's house. It's the same way with Aunt Beth and Uncle Ian. We only have three to spoil, so we get our fill, and so do they.
Post a Comment