5.13.2009

A Daddys Girl, 100%

Cailyn is in love with her dad. She wants him over me about 99% of the time. Even when he's not here. Dadda is the first thing to come out of her mouth in the morning as she looks around for him. You can imagine how sad this little routine is when he's at work.
She could sit here all day and be just so happy. Corey was making the face on purpose. Such the daddy-daughter couple.

Oh yeah, Cailyn is pulling herself up. I had to edit this picture a ton since there was a horrible glare from the window. I think I better look into those folds a little more. I fear this cute kid will get my cankles. Put her in your prayers that she doesn't.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Sadie I will be needing a copy of all those pictures! send them to costco and I will pick them up! oh I love the diaper one! and her on coreys lap that is so cute! I cant even believe how big she is getting! we are sending her a birthday present and its sooooo cute! and your old navy box is on its way to! oh I just want to sqeeze her she is so cute!

Tessa's Blog said...

Sadie--don't you worry one little bit about the Daddy thing! Of course she loves her Daddy, but nothing will ever replace her Mom!! It may not seem like it, but she only gets one week at a time so she has to make up for it. Anyway she loves her Mom! I agree with Lisa--these pics are too adorable. I love her face on Coreys lap with him looking all grumpy---too funny!

Unknown said...

awww cute! i love the one of her standing, thats adorable!! thats cute that she loves daddy, so does andrew, hes always talking about him and usually in the morning over the baby monitor i hear either "dadada" or "truck!". haha.