5.01.2009

Trees, bushes and LILACS!

I know, lilac is a bush. Although people here in Mona/Nephi say is a tree. You can keep it trimmed down to look like a bush but let it go all natural and its a tree. Either way, I have three of them. My purple one is just about to bloom! My other two are a mystery color. Mostly because I don't remember what colors I bought last year. We added three new cotton-less cottonwood trees to our family just this morning. They look great and I think they will get along just fine with the other trees. I also have a magnolia bush and she's SO pretty. I will take pictures of everyone just as soon as we get a nice day.

Corey has been hard at work around the yard and its looking so nice! What a good guy! Such a trooper!

We don't really have anything else to report. I wish we did. Other then our yard becoming more and more beautiful and summer taking its sweet time to get here we are just chillin like Mona-villins. Peace out yo.

2 comments:

K said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we lived closer to each other!

Momza said...

lilacs and magnolias! be still my heart! I LOVE 'em! What a wonderful homemaker you are, Sadie.
And Corey is quite the provider.
Ya done good Missy, and i miss you too.
Diana is going to Dixie College in St. George--how far from you is that?