I read Pioneer Woman just about everyday. I love her blog/website! I have a link to her site and if you haven't yet, go look it over! While reading about her latest love in the kitchen I came across this link. Its hosted by HP and Dara Torres, the Olympic Swimmer. She's a pretty neat lady. She's a mom. She's a very busy mom. While I would like to think of myself as a very busy mom, I have to stand back and really put myself back into check. Yes, having an eleven month old crawling around can be very busy and it does keep me running. Although, I don't go to work and have a job. I get to stay home and raise my baby. Its something that has changed my life for the better and I will always be grateful for it.
As I read through some of the stories of these woman I was amazed. They are moms like me but some of them also juggle jobs. Whether from home or otherwise they seem to keep it all together!! I love reading about woman who take on anything and everything!! P-Dub has 4 kids, a ranch, a cowboy hubby, a home to take care of, a yard and keeps her website updated daily. I don't think I could do what she does and yet I am in awe of her!
Anyway, blaw blaw blaw, check out the link ladies and put up your story. I did. I want to win the HP $5000 makeover. Just think about how your PC helps you in your daily life. And while you are there, read some other stories and be inspired!
http://h30440.www3.hp.com/dara-torres/#/Introduction/
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

1 comments:
I DID IT!! WISH ME LUCK!
Post a Comment