4.23.2009

Windy City Mona

Just a quickie of an update:

Corey may or may not get to come home tomorrow.

Cailyn has four teeth. They seem really big to me. Both front two and bottom two. Big though.

Mona may or may not blow off the map this afternoon.

I'm trying to plan a fun birthday party for Cailyn. Its her first. Its in a month and few days. Idea's?

If your in Utah on the 29th of May, you are invited to Cailyns First Birthday Party! Bring a salad or dessert.

4 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

I can't believe that she's already one!!!! She's getting so old and grown up. time sure flies, huh? I wouldn't know, but I"m sure it'll blow me away someday too. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys. Good luck while Corey's gone. I feel your pain.

Momza said...

Oh how I wish we lived there to celebrate! The first year has flown by!!

I hope Corey's home safely soon!

Tessa's Blog said...

Hi Sadie--I can't believe it's almost her birthday!!! I think you should get her a big cupcake with a candle and then let her just destroy it. I don't wanna be a killjoy, but keep in mind that she won't know whats happening and wont remember it so don't go too crazy. Leave that for when she's two or something. Anyway wish I could be there!

Anna said...

Yay! I'm totally coming and bringing only candy!!!