5.08.2009

Reason to Smile

You can kinda see her top tooth and both bottom. She's got her two uppers and two bottoms.
Her bottoms! There you go Tessa, pictures of her teeth!









Isn't it cute? I guess to put you in the moment I need to tell you how the rest of the day had been going.





Cailyn was either crying or sleeping that day. She's getting some back teeth and apparently they are making her crazy. They are making me crazy. I feel so bad for her one minute but the next I wish she would just stop crying! It was a long day. And night. I ended up putting her bed with me with the Orajel and extra binky close. If you're one of those moms who can sleep with your kids in bed with you, good for you. Me, not so much. As long as I felt her little foot on my stomach I was relaxed but that's about as far as I would go when compared to sleeping. The time I let her fall off the bed still haunts me. So as for this little video, it was the only time of day she smiled. I no longer have to look at this day as the worst day ever. We had our moment, even if dropping goldfish off the tray was the best we could do. It would normally irritate me but not that day. I enjoyed every minute of it!

1 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

You're little peanut is looking so cute. I'm sorry that she's getting a little crabby with the teethy thing. That phase is enough to make me leery about babies. I doubt that teacher 3-5 year olds is going to make me want a baby. If I ever have to sub in the baby room though, Ian better watch out. :)