
If you have a child who likes goldfish crackers and having her hair pulled, you can do this on your child. If not, don't even try it. Trust me.

Bath time with the tub-monster!!!

I got my nails done. My neighbor does them. For really cheap. If you can't find me, just listen for the constant clicking.
Thats what we have been up too the last little while. Cailyn is now awake, most likely couldn't stand to listen to the clicking anymore.
4 comments:
Nice job on the hair--at first I thought I was looking at Addi. You are getting very good at that. Love the nails--when I find someone that does them really cheap I might start doing them again...i do miss my clicky nails.
Isn't girls hair so fun! And annoying that you have to do it so often!!! Cute as always, and it looks like you have your mother's green thumb! You should come up Saturday afternoon and get some jewelry for Mother's Day. I'm having a huge $10 blowout sale from 11-1pm at my apartment. LEt me know if you want to come to the big city. :)
Good thing you got all your planting done before you got your hands all prettied up. They look great and so does your little monster.
Thank heavens I have boys and do not have to worry about FIXING HAIR! UGH!
Post a Comment