I don't have words. Are there words for a hairstyle like this? It was all her. I didn't help at all. OK so I put the piggies in this morning before church and they looked really good. I even put bows on. Somewhere between nap one and nap two they started to go astray. By 5pm or so they were this. Amazing. And I thought curly hair was wild. This little girl and her head of hair puts me to shame. And Grandma Hansen. Grandma Hansen has some crazy hair too.
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

5 comments:
shes such a cute little girl though!!
I know Ive said this tons, but seriously if I were there I would squeeze your cutie to death. She is just sooo cute!
Sorry I didn't get to see you in Utah... we were there for a funeral and I barely had time to do anything else. I will let you know when I come out next, though! I'd love to see you and your little family!!! :)
It's all in the products! I have to use products on Evie's hair if I want it stay put. I use Fructis Fiber Gum Putty. Sounds intense, but it's nice and gooey about the consistency of slime. :) Enjoy that.
ha ha ha ha SADIE SHE IS SO CUTE!! and oh ha I thought you didnt like the cris cross????? looks like aunt weeza has started a new trend. I miss you guys more then you know!
Post a Comment