2.06.2009

It's All her Fault

It really is her fault. If she wasn't so cute I wouldn't have to take so many pictures. You all wouldn't ask for so many pictures if she wasn't that amazing. No one would even read this blog if they didn't hope they would get to see another picture of Cailyn. I might actually get something done in my life if I didn't have such a cute kid. I would start my own business, go to college again, see the world. But I HAVE to take pictures of this truly beautiful child of mine. What do ya do? "SMOOTH OPERATOR!"
Really though? Is it even necessary to be this cute?

"MAGIC HANDS"


She just had to do it. She just had to be even more cute. She kills me.



5 comments:

Momza said...

Awwww and this is the reason you will not sell her to the circus when she turns 16!

Tessa's Blog said...

Sadie these pics just warms my heart--how did I get such cute nieces and nephew! Thank you for the pics they are great and you do such a great job! Keep em coming--just like you said what do ya do?

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Sadie- you are so funny! It is a good thing Heavenely Father makes our kids so cute isn't it!

Anna said...

That's so true Sadie! If you didn't have pics of Cailyn every time I don't know what I would do with myself, she's just too cute.

Paty said...

I looooove Cailyn's cheeks, they are soooo cute!