The first video with Cailyn in her high chair was such a classic moment! First of all, Corey doesn't swear in front of Cailyn...second, Corey is always making fun of me for taking SO many pictures ALL the time. Corey was outside cooking some steaks and shrimp (no we don't eat like that all the time...) and I was trying to get Cailyn to keep talking with the camera in front of her. Just as I had started filming her, Corey walked in. I couldn't stop laughing!
In the second with Cailyn in her bouncy: I was cleaning the kitchen and Cailyn wanted to watch so I moved her into the diningroom. Everytime I would walk to the stove or fridge she had to reach around to see me. I thought it was so funny that naturally I got out the camera.
As soon as I lose another 20lbs I'll start showing my face again. Until then, enjoy my little Peanut! And Corey!

3 comments:
Cailyn is so precious! You are such a good mom!
Sadie I can't even tell you how many times I watched that first video--Corey is soooo loud and Cailyn's facial expression is priceless. Oh my heavens that was funny--next time don't cut it off so soon cause you could get some really fun stuff out of him if you tried!! Love you guys!
Yor daughter is such a cutie! WIsh we were closer.
Post a Comment