So as you can tell, this is what I'm going to build for my garden this summer. This shows an 8'x3' but mine will be a little larger. I had thought to do 3 really long boxes but now I'm thinking 4 slightly shorter boxes but still a little wider. Like 10'x4'. That way I can put two rows in each giving them the needed 12inch spacing that will help them grow big and strong! I might even have the space for 5 but we'll see. I'm way excited to get working on this! I know I can do it on my own too, but I'm glad I do have Corey to "supervise".
Go to the following website for how to build this.

2 comments:
Sadie that looks awesome! You must have your mom's green thumb. Me, not so much. I will plant tomatoes and some herbs this summer though I think. Good luck! Hey how would you like to do a show for me? Pleeeeaase!
So my computer is still broken but I stole Miles work computer for a little bit. Your Mom called before she left and told me what is going on! I hope things are good. Call and we can chat!
Post a Comment