3.02.2009

Army Girl

Yeah! Cailyn can army crawl! She's been doing it most of the week but today she seemed really good at it. She is gaining speed too! She got from the living room, down the hall and into the office in no time at all! What a big girl!

Tessa is here and helping me celebrate my 26th birthday! When did I get so old? Where did the time go? Is it ok that I still feel like I just turned 21? Maybe act like I'm 21? Oh. Did I say that?

We are going up to Provo for a bit to trade in some of Cailyns clothes for a running stroller. Kid to Kid is great! Since Cailyn has so many clothes I figured I would off set the cost of a stroller with them. Plus, the treadmill is great but I am pretty much in need of break from it. I can't wait to start working out OUTSIDE.

OK! Happy Birthday Day to me, hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Momza said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!You wonderful person you!

K said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Yay for Cailyn doe learning how to army crawl. I love your blog, you have such a way with words, you are funny. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

K said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Yay for Cailyn doe learning how to army crawl. I love your blog, you have such a way with words, you are funny. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Hey Girlie,

Sorry I'm 2 days late on your birthday greeting. Better late than never, right? Anyway, I hope that you got everything that you wanted for your birthday. You rock!

Beth