
I would like to point two things in this photo. #1. How loving Addi is toward her cousin. You can see a genuine attempt at a hug here. #2. Cailyn needs a sibling. She may also see the dog coming and you'll understand why she looks concerned later.

This was so funny. I was talking to Corey on the phone while making myself some dinner. I would check on Cailyn just to make sure she was somewhere near her blanket. You can see the corner of her blanket in the lower left hand corner. So you can imagine how surprised and confused I was when I walked in to see this. Oh yeah, I should add that the binky in her mouth was under her jump-a-roo.

You tell me. How she got from the blue giraffe to under the jump-a-roo. And for a binky????!!!! She's amazing. Getting out from under the jump-a-roo was another thing. She whined for me to get her out after a while.

My sister in law and her baby girl Addi were in SLC for a few days and we took the day and went up too have lunch and visit. I was having a very important discussion with Addi, about hair...I think.

This is the look Cailyn got every time the little black dog came around!! We thought it was so funny!!! We even put some peanut butter on her cheek to get the dog to lick her more and get the goofy face!! I maybe should not have told you that, it was Becky's idea.

SO FUNNY! I can't wait to get a dog now just to see this face again!!!!

This was on our way to Idaho Falls, Idaho when we took Tessa to the little tiny eeny weeny teeny airport there. Lisa found the camera in my bag and went to town! She was great to have on the trip to entertain Cailyn in the back seat!

The Cheeser Smile!!!! This is one of Corey and I's favorite!!!!!
So this is me making up for such a whiny last post AND not putting up any pictures. Luckily Becky reminded me about the funny dog pictures!! I had forgot that we took them! I am done painting and will hopefully put up some pictures soon. You know, when I get around to it.
7 comments:
yah, it seems babies do grow up. but you've got at least another year right? she doesnt turn one til like may right? those are funny of her and the dog!
Cailyn is getting so big!
I'm so glad you posted those pics--I love the one with Addi and you having such a serious discussion--man I do miss those kids. The face was soo funny and I think getting a dog is a great idea -- a puppy right? Anyway glad all is going well and that you got to see Becky while she was there.
What a sweet-faced little girl. She looks so much like you!
Enjoy every single minute!
so you were clear up in my domain and didn't even tell me? dang, i so would have come met you guys some way! Shoot! next time I'm down in Provo or something I really need to see you and meet your baby!
Those pics are so cute! Cailyn has such funny faces!
Cailynn's face was so funny with the dog! I would hav to do that again if I was you! That would make all your boring days more exciting!
Post a Comment