
These are my two beautiful sisters Lisa and Tessa. We are getting some fresh and very cold air while shoveling the deck.

Yup, that's Corey and I working on vacation!!! Alaska got about a foot of snow Christmas Day. Corey was worried we would get snowed in but no luck, no more snow for a few days!

I don't think I realized how blurry this picture was...sorry. That's not Cailyn, its Addison. She's our niece.

I was attempting to show Addi how to make a snow angel. She didn't like it. She screamed the whole time.

I didn't make a real good angel anyway and then when I couldn't get up Corey had to step all over it and heave me up.

This was the Christmas Eve party with EVERYONE. Aunts, Grandparents, kids, grandkids, parents....the works!

Our little family. We were really tired . Can you tell?

Lisa was feeding Cailyn a banana. She loves bananas. And she loves Lisa!
So all in all, things have been so fun!! The weather has been cold but really white! Everything is white. It keeps snowing and its been great. Corey is out on the snowmachine (snowmobile) right now infact! He's out playing in the almost 2 feet of fresh snow. Its been about 15 min. since I've actually heard him, oh wait...he just came it. He looks like frosty the snowman!! He's got really cute red cheeks!!! HaHa, he's so cold!!! Well we are having fun and we miss Home but are having a really nice time!
4 comments:
Gosh Sadie, you forgot to mention Oakley, the favorite doggie, who is in your snow angel picture and looks so great too! Pictures are great!
Wow - lots of snow! I love the picture of your hubby and Cailyn doing the snow angel!
So cute! I just found out that another friend of ours knows you guys...well just Miles I think. Ask him for me if he knows Trent Merrell from Utah State. He's great and in our ward with two cute boys. Yeah Alaska!
I bet my parents would really miss that area when they see the fun photos.
Post a Comment