12.30.2008

Daddy's Girl




Its hard not to want to sleep in Alaska during the winter. Its dark till about 10am and then dark again by 4:30pm. So Dad and Cailyn slept...alot.


Although, the hotel the first night was a totally different story. Cailyn had this metal crib and she kept dragging her Binky across the bars making very lovely music. Then would get her arm or leg stuck or her head smashed up on the bars. Very dumb crib.



Moms solution! Put her in the extra bed and sleep with her. Every now and then she would wake up and look very sad while looking around and what was not her own bed. We made it though!!! All is very well and Cailyn was a great sport the whole traveling thing.




2 comments:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

That darkness is a love/hate relationship for me. I loved it when the kids slept in over Christmas break but hated it when they were in school because I would come home and go back to bed after I dropped them off. Now that we have left the darkness, I have the sun coming in my east bedroom window, just yellin at me to get up! Every morning! Early.

Anna said...

I love the pictures. It makes me very homesick. I guess not for this time of year because I think my mom said it hit -30 today. i definitely don't miss that!