11.23.2008

The things we do for Baby...

Daddy got this bouncy thing for Cailyn a couple of weeks ago. This was her first time in it. She really didn't know what to think. Corey showed her all it had to offer but I don't think she was totally sold on it.

But Now...

Life is Wonderful on the bouncy thing!! She gets pretty excited jumping up and down! I like it because she really doesn't like to put weight on her legs but on this she doesn't mind using her legs. I can only imagine though, she was measured at 27.5 inches long and weights 16.5lbs! She is our big girl! I'm half tempted to put her into the bigger car seat now while everything is on sale! She's only an inch away from being to big for the one she has. Insane.

Other updates, Cailyn is 6 months old on the 29th. I could cry. We are remodeling our bathroom. I will put up before, during and after pictures when we are all done. We took out the stand up shower and bathtub (they were separate) and putting in a walk in tile shower. We'll make a towel closet where the shower used to be. Its looking really nice so far! We are going to have our first Thanksgiving at home this year!!! Last year Corey had to work. I am really excited to have a nice family dinner in our own home! Lisa is coming down and possibly Corey's dad. I also invited my good friend, Jessi and her family (two boys and husband). Corey comes home tomorrow night. I am busy sewing all my gifts for Christmas plus making new plate mats for Thanksgiving and finishing up my friends baby gift! I think I'll take some time off from the sewing machine after Christmas. So that's about it! Happy Turkey Day!

4 comments:

The Dorman Family said...

Wow Sadie you seem to have tons of energy. Great job on the sewing. Once i get into the zone I love it too. Im going to make 2 dresses for Miranda as soon as the fabric gets here. I will poat pics. Her Chiristmas one will be cream taffeta with black scroll design on it, with a black satin ruffle on the bottom, it is so cute! Anyway, have a great Thanks Giving! We had our yesterday because of Aarons schedule, so when he wakes up(hes on nights) we are putting up our Christmas tree! We are all so EXCITED! Listened to holiday music nonstop today, is it really here?! TTYL, cant wait to see the bathroom either! Gosh I should have just emailed you!LOL:)

Anonymous said...

dude martha!!!! those videos of cailynn are sooooo cute! I love the 2nd one when she is bouncing and then she tapers off with her little bablling! I miss you guys!!! hey so are you coming to salt lake on tuesday of what??? and can I bring something to thanksgiving????

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

How fun to see her in real life. She is so cute. Babies in bouncers are so fun. I think we had different ones for all 6 of our kids.

K said...

I can't believe that Cailyn is already 6 months old! I actually still can't believe that you have a baby, much less a 6 month year old, haha. It looks like you love her very much.